Industry figureheads such as Tesco’s Jason Tarry and P&G’s Ian Morley will join fellow retailers and manufacturers on the main stage at IGD’s flagship event, Insight and Impact, to help businesses win with shoppers today and tomorrow.
Returning for its second year, the event will put collaboration and omnichannel at the heart of how businesses can meet the changing needs of the shopper over the next 12-18 months. Attendees will see what has worked in the UK and around the world to understand what learnings could be applied to their business, with exclusive access to the latest thinking from IGD’s Commercial Insight experts.
- Debbie Robinson – CEO, Central England Co-op
- Jason Tarry – UK & ROI Chief Executive Officer, Tesco
- Kris Comerford – Chief Commercial Officer, Asda
- Ian Morley – Vice President Sales – Northern Europe, Procter & Gamble
- Simon Miles – Global Vice President Omnichannel, The Coca-Cola Company
- Bethan Brown – Group Development Director, Samworth Brothers
- Will Broome – Founder and CEO, Ubamarket®
View the full speaker line-up here.
Sarah Baldock, Marketing and Communications Director at IGD, said: “Insight and Impact perfectly brings to life what IGD does best, in bringing colleagues from this brilliant industry we all work in together in a face-to-face environment to chat, share and provoke.
“This is a space where our experts and leaders share their collective insight, wisdom and perspective on how we can help our industry do the very best for shoppers in the coming years.”
Hosted by award-winning BBC Business Correspondent Emma Simpson, the event will offer an in-depth view of the most up-to-date economic outlook for 2023, the shopper perspective, in-store and digital opportunities, the best examples of retail execution and where businesses can add value and grow in the short to long term.
Insight and Impact is part of a developing series of new audience engagement activities from IGD that straddle across its core customer segments, strategically important to IGD and the industry.
Full programme and ticket details for the event are available here.
For more press information or to enquire about media partnership opportunities, please contact Alexandra Crisp at [email protected]
- IGD is an organisation of two interconnected communities. The profits from Commercial Insight are reinvested into Social Impact, which together work to drive change that makes a tangible difference for society, business and the individual.
Commercial Insight is delivered through six core areas:
- Retail Analysis – providing trusted data and insight, straight from the heart of retail;
- ShopperVista – providing insight that creates the foundation for progressive shopper and category thinking;
- Events – providing compelling experiences that connect people and ideas together;
- MarketTrack – the most trusted, rigorous market read in the retail sector;
- Supply Chain Analysis – providing answers and unlocking potential;
- Solutions – personalised solutions that address the critical customer and commercial challenges.
Social Impact from IGD is delivered in four key areas:
2. All content is owned by IGD. If you use or refer to any content in this press release, please credit IGD.
The post Get Closer to Your Shoppers with IGD on 26 April appeared first on Industry Today.