At IT Nation London, attendees will experience three impactful days of speakers, sessions, and peer networking opportunities focused on in-depth training on ConnectWise products, business best practices, and thought leadership that will help TSPs streamline work and deliver the highest quality service.
“ConnectWise is thrilled to bring back our premier IT Nation event conference to Europe,” said Amy Lucia, chief marketing officer, ConnectWise. “We look forward to bringing the TSP community together again for rich peer and industry networking, thought leadership programming, business development opportunities, and to hear directly from ConnectWise experts about the next horizon of solution innovation and business transformation investments we’re making to help our partners achieve their most ambitious vision of success.
IT Nation London 2023 keynote speakers and session highlights include:
- Welcome Keynote by ConnectWise leaders.
- 35+ sessions focused on TSPs’ most relevant business challenges: Accelerating Recurring Revenue, Leading and Growing During Economic Uncertainty, Accelerating Cybersecurity, Attracting & Retaining Talent, Conveying Business Value, Sales Growth and Go-to-Market, and Scaling Staff Productivity.
- Engaging speakers, including a keynote session from Lee Cockerell, former Executive Vice President of Operations Walt Disney World® Resort.
- The IT Solutions Pavilion will feature a robust list of more than 30 exhibitors, including Platinum Exhibitors: Axcient, Bitdefender, Opentext Cybersecurity, and Threatlocker. Various lounge areas and interactive exhibits will also be open during the duration of the event.
- Networking opportunities and social events including Women in IT Meet Up, Cybersecurity Pros Meet Up, Sales and Marketing Gurus Meet Up, and IT Nation Celebration at Flight Club Victoria
For more information about IT Nation London or to register online, visit www.connectwise.com/theitnation/connect-emea.
The post ConnectWise Announces IT Nation London 2023 appeared first on Industry Today.